Member Price: $149
Non-member Price:$ 199
CPCE Contact Hours: 12
Learning Level: Emerging
The Beverage Management online course is primarily designed for new or less-experienced catering professionals and other professionals seeking a refresher of industry fundamentals.
Our convenient online format provides students with on-demand access to course content. The courses are self-study – students watch videos, take quizzes, and receive immediate results. Purchase of one course provides 30 days of access.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe fundamental characteristics of various types of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Make suggestions to clients for beverages that pair well with menu items
- Identify the primary legal considerations with regard to alcohol service
- Describe the basics of purchasing for catered beverage programs
- Identify types of beverage service commonly offered at catered events
- Explain how to calculate beverage cost and pricing for profit
- Explain how to prepare a bar at a catered event for efficient, effective and sanitary service
- Identify service and consumption standards for various types of beverages
- Non-alcoholic beverages and beer
- Wine and Spirits
- Beverage Costs and Pricing
- Bar Preparation
- Beverage Service Styles, Standards, and Legal Considerations
Ready to Enroll?
*Please note: Following purchase, you will receive an email within 2 business days with enrollment information.