Now Available: NACE Business Communities!
NACE Business Communities help you connect with other NACE members nationwide who share similar event specialties or interests. Through these communities you can expand your business network, share ideas, find solutions, and help others. Best of all, they’re accessible in the easy-to-use NACE Net app or on the web.
The initial launch communities include:
- Catering Professionals - Let’s Talk Food & Beverage. This is a community for caterers of all sizes and types, including on-premise and off-premise.
- Venue Professionals - Venues are THE Place to Be! This is a community for venue owners, sales pros, conference services, operations, and more.
- Technical Services - Lights, Camera, Action: Technology starts from the planning process, continues through registration, and then the show really starts! This community is for anyone involved in the technical side of events including audio, video, lighting, and event technology systems and platforms.
- Creative Designers - The Dream Makers: This group is for all those who bring dreams to life and offer the freshest event ideas to execute clients’ visions.
- Event Suppliers - It Takes a Village! This community is for anyone who supplies goods and services to the events industry.
- Event Planners - Details Matter! This community is for all those who manage the moving parts, are legends in logistics, and tie the threads together to ensure successful events.
Get Connected in the NACE Net App
- Open the NACE Net app.
- Tap the Community icon at the bottom of the screen
- Tap the “Communities” tab
- Tap “NACE Central”
- Tap “Discover Groups”
To join a group, open the group, tap the “i” information icon in the upper right corner of your screen, scroll down and tap “Join this group.”
For a step by step instructions, visit nace.net/app and look under "How-To Guides".