Foundation of NACE Annual Report Released
The Foundation of NACE has released its annual report for 2020. The report provides fresh insight into the Foundation’s continuing effort to provide education and other philanthropic activity that supports NACE, NACE Chapters and members.
In his Annual Report Letter, 2020 Foundation President Harvey Stern, CPCE, CMP highlighted several major accomplishments for the year:
- A donation reinvestment commitment to put 100% of fundraising results to work through investments back into the NACE community in 2020 and 2021, including an endowment withdrawal to accelerate our support.
- A new Chapter Grant/Loan Program to help chapters facing financial duress with a source of funding for their education and operational needs.
Continuing to fund Chapter Education Grants that build our future through investments in chapter education programs.
- Providing increased chapter programming through our Signature Speaker Series offering top-notch education to NACE members, including an education grant back to each chapter that participates in the program.
- Partnering with NACE national on a Member Support Program that provided dues relief rates to members while preserving vital dues rebates to chapters.
- Fully funding our Scholarship Program that provides educational assistance for current and future professionals.
- Supporting NACE Leadership Education at Evolve and providing free access to an Online CPCE Fast Track to help members continue to develop their skills and obtain the highly marketable CPCE designation.