03/30/22 | Foundation of NACE – 2021 Annual Report Released
FOUNDATION OF NACE – 2021 ANNUAL REPORT RELEASED
The Foundation of NACE has released its annual report for 2021. The report provides fresh insight into the Foundation’s continuing effort to provide education and other philanthropic activity that supports NACE, NACE Chapters and members.
In his Annual Report Letter, 2021 Foundation President Terry Shields, CPCE, CSEP highlighted several major accomplishments for the year:
- A Donation Reinvestment Commitment by the Foundation to put 100% of fundraising results from 2020 back to work through investments into the NACE community in 2020 and 2021.
- Continuing to fund Chapter Education Grants that build our future through investments in chapter
- Strengthening chapter programming through our Signature Speaker Series offering top-notch education
to NACE members, including an education grant back to each chapter that participates in the program.
- Continuing our partnership with NACE national on a Member Support Program that provided dues relief
rates to members while preserving vital dues rebates to chapters.
- Fully funding our Scholarship Program that provides educational assistance for current and future
- Supporting NACE Leadership Education at Evolve and NACE Member Education at Experience.