"Without The National Association for Catering and Events / NACE DC, I would have a very different path. The friendships and opportunities that I've gained through NACE have been a big part of our journey!"
-- Danielle Couick, CPCE, Magnolia Bluebird Design
Purchasing a NACE membership for the caterer or creative event professional in your life is easy! Purchase through the NACE online store and we'll send you a unique code to provide your gift recipient.
To make the offer merrier, the member that purchases the gift membership for a friend or colleague will receive a $50 referral credit on your next membership renewal. Deal is only valid for members that are a Professional or Corporate member of NACE.
Give the gift of...
A Strong, Vibrant Community: With more than 40 chapters, NACE members come together to share ideas, best practices, and create lasting relationships. One chapter membership is included with national membership.
An Essential Resource: NACE is THE essential resource for education, best practices and effective business solutions you need to succeed in this fast-paced industry. NACE offers unique continuing education opportunities and resources to help grow your business.
In a world where margins are slimmer and expectations are grander than ever before, catering and event professionals must keep current on trends, produce creative ideas and continually build upon their network of innovative professionals to remain successful and competitive.
No matter your career path, with NACE you can:
- Build your professional network
- Learn new trends and skills from industry professionals
- Meet with potential employers
- Showcase your talents at events and awards
- Access job postings, career tips and resources
- Explore scholarship opportunities through the foundation of NACE
- Connect with other students in your area
- Earn the Certified Professional in Catering and Events (CPCE) credential
- Train and educate other professionals
- Support your colleagues and community
- Serve as an example of excellence in the field