NACE One Awards
The NACE One Awards Are Now Open!
Every year, the NACE One Awards recognizes excellence by creative catering and event professionals responsible for executing one of a kind events. Awards are given to individuals and chapters that demonstrate planning, production, and execution of spectacular events. For each of the categories below, NACE judges select ONE winner, will you be THE ONE?
Your submission will be showcased at the NACE Awards Gala at the 2018 NACE Experience Conference in Palm Springs, California and you might be the ONE that takes home the trophy!
Key Dates & Info
Awards Entry Deadline – April 27, 2018
Nomination List Announced – May 15, 2018
The NACE One Awards Gala – July 24, 2018
2017 NACE One Winners
Industry Rockstars- $115 Entry Fee
Industry awards allow you to credit members of the team that contributed to your event. Each team member included in the submission will receive an award.
- Event Photography of the Year - NEW for 2018!
- Team Event of the Year
- Event Production of the Year
- Catered Event of the Year
- Table Presentation of the Year
- Wedding of the Year
- Chapter Community Service Project of the Year
- Chapter Education Program of the Year
- Chapter Fundraising Event of the Year
- Chapter of the Year
- Chapter Program of the Year
- Member Awards: FREE
- Chapter Awards: FREE
- Industry Awards: $115 +
- Individual Submission - $115
- Team Fee (Applicant + 4 team members) - $575
- Team Fee (Applicant + 3 team members) - $460
- Team Fee (Applicant + 2 team members) - $345
- Team Fee (Applicant + 1 team members) - $230
Interested in becoming a judge? NACE is currently seeking judges that will help us select the best of the best. Submit your interest to be a NACE One Awards Judge.
NEW FOR 2017!
Expanded Chapter Categories: NACE has expanded the subcategories of the chapter awards to better represent all chapter sizes. The new sub-categories break down as follows: 15-50 members, 51-100 member, and 101+ members.
New Industry Award: NACE is excited to launch the new Best Event Photography of the Year, where NACE will recognize outstanding photography and the photographer’s artistic talents. Review the requirement here.