NACE Announces New Board
THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR CATERING AND EVENTS ANNOUNCES ED DIANTONIO, CMP, CPCE AS 2018-2019 PRESIDENT
On July 24, 2018 at the NACE Experience conference, the National Association for Catering and Events (NACE) announced its elected 2018 -2019 board of directors.
These catering and event leaders will guide NACE in effectively carrying out its mission to be the premier resource and community for catering and event professionals.
- President: Ed DiAntonio, CPCE, CMP, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort, Lake Buena Vista, Florida
- President-Elect: Doug Quattrini, CPCE, Sensational Host, North Maple Shade, New Jersey
- Vice President: Morgan Montgomery, CPCE, Paisley & Jade, Richmond, Virginia
- Treasurer: James Filtz: CPCE, CHE, CMP, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Secretary: Amber Allen, CPCE, Hotel Valley Ho, Scottsdale, Arizona
- Chapter Leader’s Council Chair: Lisa Carruth, CPCE, BraeBurn Country Club, Houston, Texas
- Past President: Donnell Bayot, Ph.D., CPCE, CHE, CFBE, The International School of Hospitality, Las Vegas, Nevada
With 3,500 members, the National Association for Catering and Events (NACE), www.nace.net is the oldest and largest professional association dedicated to all aspects of the catering and events industry. Committed to building a vibrant community and providing essential resources to its members, NACE offers educational programs, professional certification (CPCE), national and local networking opportunities, recognition, a job bank, community service projects and the industry’s most prestigious annual conference. Learn more at www.nace.net.