Why Join NACE
NACE membership offers networking opportunities, resources and steep discounts on NACE educational opportunities and NACE partner services. Explore the benefits provided to you as a Member of NACE:
- More than 45 chapters across North America provide peer-to-peer networking and allow you to make professional contacts in your industry and within your specialty.
- Access to the NACE Membership Directory.
- Experience is the most valuable industry conference in our profession. Industry leaders, chefs, caterers, designers and event professionals come together to teach, learn, see and taste the most up-to-the-minute trends in our industry.
- NACE Education offers self-paced online courses on the core concepts of the catering and events industry.
- Monthly Virtual Hangouts - you will have the opportunity to discuss issues, share best practices and network with colleagues in various areas of interest.
- NACE Resource Library- Learn catering and event hacks with the videos, articles, presentations and more offered in the NACE Resource Library.
- The Certified Professional in Catering and Events (CPCE) designation is the most widely respected professional certification in the industry. Employers, peers, and clients see CPCE as a mark of accomplishment, credibility, and trust.
- Find your next career opportunity on the NACE Career Center.
- Being a member of NACE means growth as a leader. Getting involved with NACE means members practice valuable skills that they take to their own businesses.
- Marketing resources including ebooks and webinars presented by ThriveHive.
- Members of NACE enjoy pricing discounts on the products and services they use the most.
- The NACE One Awards recognize outstanding vision, inspiration, leadership and achievement in catering and event design.
- NACE News keeps industry professionals informed of topics that impact their day to day activities.