Business Academies: Event Mangement
Whether you are new to the catering and events industry, considering a career change, or just want to enhance your skills, NACE Business Academies will give you knowledge that is critical to your success and will set you apart in the industry.
12 CPCE Contact Hours
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the steps in the event management cycle and understand how to apply them to professional events
- Understand how to determine the goals and objectives of an event and use them as a guide to drive the rest of the planning process
- Select an appropriate venue and menu based on the set goals and objectives
- Identify the elements of event design and describe how they impact event coordination
- Create planning tools to successfully coordinate and execute an event
- Understand how to manage staff and work with vendors as event partners
- Effectively follow-up and evaluate performance following an event
*Please note: Following purchase, you will receive an email within 2 business days with enrollment information.