Business Academies: Contracts and Agreements
Whether you are new to the catering and events industry, considering a career change, or just want to enhance your skills, NACE Business Academies will give you knowledge that is critical to your success and will set you apart in the industry.
6 CPCE Contact Hours
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Define the components of a contract
- Describe common types of contracts used in the catering and events industry
- Explain essential clauses for receiving products and services
- Define breach of contract and explain how to prevent and enforce
- Explain important legal responsibilities regarding serving food and beverages to guests
- Identify forms of insurance that can protect catering and event businesses
- Describe key components of a crisis/risk management plan
*Please note: Following purchase, you will receive an email within 2 business days with enrollment information.