May 4, 2015 - May 31, 2015
Time: All Day
Event Website: http://www.nace.net/busincessacademies
Contact Name: Anne Harper
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Academies Certificate Program - Contracts and Agreements Course
NACE is excited to offer an online learning experience through the NACE Business Academies Certificate Program. The Contracts and Agreements course will help caterers and event planners gain a thorough understanding of contract terms and understand the legal responsibilities of their contracts and agreements. View all upcoming 2015-2016 courses.
Included in your registration fee:
- Video presentations
- Interactive exercises and discussion forums
- Quizzes to test your knowledge
- Downloadable certificate to display your accomplishment
Non-member (public) $249
- Access to internet and browser
- View all presentation videos
- Complete all exercises and quizzes
- Complete final project (min. score required)
This course will have new activities (videos, exercises and quizzes) posted each week on Monday. You can complete the activities at any time during the week they are available. You will be able to interact with other participants when your schedule allows - 24 hours a day!
Course learning objectives:
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Define the components of a contract
- Describe common types of contracts used in the catering and events industry
- Explain essential clauses for receiving products and services
- Define breach of contract and explain how to prevent and enforce
- Explain important legal responsibilities regarding serving food and beverages to guests
- Identify forms of insurance that can protect catering and event businesses.
- Describe key components of a crisis/risk management plan.
Credit cards will be accepted as payment for your registration. Credit card payments should be made online at the time of registration (RSVP by May 4, 2015). Members are allowed to pay by check. Checks must be received by May 1, 2015. Please mail your check to:
9891 Broken Land Parkway, Ste 301
Columbia, MD 21046
Cancellation and refund policy:
If you wish to cancel, you must do so by May 1, 2015 in writing to email@example.com. You will be refunded, less a $75 administrative fee.