Business Academies: Beverage Management
Whether you are new to the catering and events industry, considering a career change, or just want to enhance your skills, NACE Business Academies will give you knowledge that is critical to your success and will set you apart in the industry.
12 CPCE Contact Hours
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe fundamental characteristics of various types of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Make suggestions to clients for beverages that pair well with menu items
- Identify the primary legal considerations with regard to alcohol service
- Describe the basics of purchasing for catered beverage programs
- Identify types of beverage service commonly offered at catered events
- Explain how to calculate beverage cost and pricing for profit
- Explain how to prepare a bar at a catered event for efficient, effective and sanitary service
- Identify service and consumption standards for various types of beverages
*Please note: Following purchase, you will receive an email within 2 business days with enrollment information.