CPCE Study Tools
Please login for member pricing.
- The Professional Reference Guide for the Catering and Event Industry is recommended.
- Food Safety Management Principles is suggested to prepare for the food production section of the exam.
- Additional resource books can be found in our NACE aStore. These books were used in the creation of exam questions. A detailed list of books and chapters corresponding to core competencies may be found here.
The CPCE Fast Track Program is a self-study method to help prepare candidates for the CPCE exam. All Fast Track options give candidates 8 contact hours toward exam eligibility. Exam application is not required for Fast Track participation.
- The Fast Track Online offers self-study materials including access to trainer-led videos covering each CPCE core competency and sample quizzes.
- The Fast Track Toolkit includes the online course as well as 160 color-coded CPCE flashcards and a companion workbook. Great value!
- The Fast Track Live is offered as a live seminar at several industry conferences including NACE’s Experience and The Special Event (TSE) 2017.
Clara Hough, CPCE
Owner/ President, Over the Top Linen, LLC, Houston TX
application drafting form
benefits for candidates
benefits for employers
exam content outline
supervisor verification form
NACE Store: CPCE study resources