Membership Referral Program
Invite your colleagues to join NACE and receive a $50 credit for each person you refer!There is strength in numbers. Help NACE grow stronger by encouraging your friends, colleagues, and employees to take their professional development and connections to the next level.
When your colleagues join NACE and lists you as a referrer on their membership application form, NACE will apply a $50 credit to your membership account. That credit will be applied to your next membership renewal invoice.
Referrals are easy:
- Tell your colleagues why you love NACE
- Share the benefits of being a NACE member
- Tell your colleagues to list your name as the referrer on the NACE membership application
- Send your colleagues the link to join online: www.nace.net/Join
Offer Rules and Restrictions:
• New members (or former members who have lapsed for more than one year) must list the referral at the time of application.
• Credits are applied during the dues billing process: open invoices will not be adjusted to reflect new credits as they are received. Instead, credits that are received while the member has an open dues invoice will be applied to the next year’s dues invoice.
• Credit may not exceed the amount of the dues fees associated with the member’s current dues category (i.e. credit stops accruing at $365 for Professional Members, $50 for Students, etc.).
• Unclaimed or extra referral credit may not be exchanged for cash or credit toward other NACE products.