Prepare to take the CPCE Exam with NACE
Led by industry thought-leaders who guide you through the ins and outs of catering and event management, the CPCE Fast Track offerings are designed to prepare you for the CPCE exam.
All Fast Track options give candidates 8 contact hours toward exam eligibility:
- The Fast Track Online offers self-study materials including access to trainer-led videos covering each CPCE core competency and sample quizzes.
- The Fast Track Toolkit includes the online course as well as 160 color-coded CPCE flashcards and a companion workbook. Great value!
- Attend 2018 NACE Experience Conference
- Complete a NACE Business Academy Course
- If you are a NACE member, access free webinars and virtual hangouts in our new Member Resource Library
- The Professional Reference Guide for the Catering and Event Industry is recommended.
- Food Safety Management Principles is suggested to prepare for the food production section of the exam.
- Additional resource books can be found in our NACE aStore. These books were used in the creation of exam questions. A detailed list of books and chapters corresponding to core competencies may be found here.
Visit the NACE store for additional study resources to help prepare to help you prepare for the exam.
"Earning the CPCE designation helped me to work my way up the corporate ladder when I worked in the hotel industry."
Dianna K. Shitanishi, CPCE, CMP
Hawaii Weddings and Events