National Volunteer Leadership
The NACE National Board is the governing body of the association. The board meets a minimum of four times per year to review strategic objectives, review progress on initiatives and renew their vision for the future. View NACE's Strategic Plan.
National Standing Committees
NACE national standing committees are representative groups of NACE members who work together to offer the NACE national board guidance on programs and policies pertaining to NACE's strategic initiatives. National Standing Committees include:
- Awards Committee Chair: Virginia Santa Ines, San Jose Marriott
- Chapter Leaders Council Committee Chari: Patrick Higgins, Artistic Florals, Inc.
- CPCE Certification Committee Chair: Lyn Gleasure, CPCE, CMP, NeuWave Medical
- Education Committee Chair: Meghan Ely, OFD Consulting, LLC
- Finance Committee Chair: Ed DiAntonio, CPCE, CMP, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort
- Governance Committee Chair: Greg Casella, CPCE, Catered Too
- Investment Committee Chair: Allison Schultz, CPCE, Cherokee Town and County Club
From time to time, NACE calls on volunteers to help with special projects. Opportunities can include providing input on marketing communications, education and contributing to resources. Let us know if you’d like to be an ad-hoc volunteer.
Interested in serving in a NACE leadership role? Contact email@example.com to learn more.