Members on the Move
Got a new job, received a promotion or won an award that you would like to share with the NACE community? Submit a picture of yourself or the honoree and details of the accomplishment.
- Two prominent NACE members are featured in the current issue of Smart Meetings Magazine.
- NACE members shining on the Super Bowl stage.
- Congratulations to NACE President, Joe Mahoney, CPCE, for receiving the Doctorate of Foodservice (DFS) award presented by NAFEM.
- Congratulations to Christy McCormack, CPCE Director of Sales at Remington Park in Oklahoma City who just earned her Certified Professional in Catering and Events (CPCE) Designation.
- Kerry Hawk with Blue Skye Events won The Best Wedding Planner for Heavenly from Iconic Weddings.
- NACE national board member Kate Patay, CPCE scores big on EventopediaUS #Eventprofs US and Canada Power 100!
- Congratulations to Jay Cooper who joined TLC Event Rentals in Dallas, TX as an Account Executive. Jay has been a member of NACE and the DFW Chapter for over 20 years.
- Congratulations to longtime NACE member Bonnie Fimiano, owner of Café Ala Carte and Chocolate Fountains of South Florida, who is celebrating 20 years in the Hospitality Industry.
- Congratulations to Terry Lombardi, Banquet and Catering Sales Manager with The Manor Tavern, for winning the Arthur Remanjon Inspirational Member of the Year Award from the Baltimore NACE Chapter.