The Foundation of NACE is committed to advancing the catering and events industry by supporting future and current professionals. Since 2008, The Foundation of NACE has awarded more than $100,000.00 to undergraduate students pursuing careers in catering and events and we continue to offer several scholarships to aspiring and current catering and event professionals.
2017 Foundation of NACE Scholarship Opportunities
The Foundation of NACE scholarship program provides awards/scholarships in the form of tuition grants, travel grants, leadership training grants, and professional development to those who want a career in the catering and events industry.
- Vince DeFinis Scholarship - Deadline passed. Awards will go out May 2017.
- The Vince DeFinis Scholarsip Program honors the founder of the first chapter, Vincent DeFinis, CPCE, of the National Association of Catering and Events (NACE) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and is designed to offer support to undergraduate students and/or members in the hospitality industry who demonstrate leadership abilities.
- One recipient will be awarded a scholarship package valued at more than $7,000.
- The Foundation of NACE Scholarship - Deadline passed. Awards will go out May 2017.
- The Foundation of NACE Scholarship is designed to offer support to student members and members in the hospitality industry who demonstrate leadership abilities.
- Two recipients will be awarded a scholarship package valued at $3,750.00 each.
- The Richard Suttman CPCE Scholarship - Application opens Summer of 2017
- The Richard Suttman Fund was established to support NACE members interested in pursuing certification as a Certified Professional in Catering and Events (CPCE).
- One recipient will be awarded a scholarship to cover the Application fee for the NACE CPCE EXAM.
- The Patti J Shock Scholarship - Application opens Fall of 2017
- In conjunction with The International School of Hospitality (TISOH), The Foundation of NACE presents the Patti J Shock educational scholarships. The scholarship provides funding for the Meeting and Events Catering Certificate program offered by The International School of Hospitality.
- One recipient will be awarded a scholarship package valued at $1,800.00 which covers tuition and fees for the program (excludes textbooks).
Review requirements for each of the scholarships listed above and submit the application online.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.