1. Go directly to the "Forgot (or never knew) your password?" link at the bottom of this page. This will generate a website password, and you will not be able to log-in until you complete this process. Your NACE Member ID is NOT required to log-in.
2. On the next screen, you will be asked to enter your "preferred" email address. This will generate an immediate email containing a link for setting your password. (If you receive a message that the email address you've entered does not exist, contact NACE Headquarters to have your email updated in your record, and then complete this process)
3. Click on the link provided in the email and enter the password of your choice.
4. After completing this process, you can enter your preferred email address and password into the fields below each time you visit the website.
5. In the future, if you forget your password, simply click on the "Forgot password" link again, and repeat this process to reset it.
What is your "preferred" email address? You have designated either your work or home contact information to be your "preferred" contact information in your NACE membership record. The email address in your preferred contact area will be the one recognized by the website.