Congratulations to our newest CPCEs
Obtaining the Certified Professional in Catering and Events (CPCE) designation elevates your credibility in the hospitality industry and increases your marketability for career advancement.
- Alicia Crosby, CPCE, Rental & Program Planning Manager, The Baltimore Museum of Art
- Karen Bippert, CPCE, Director of Sales & Marketing, Buckhorn Saloon & Museum
- Brittany Gunter, CPCE, Sales Manager, Distinctive Capitol Catering and Events
- Carlton Brown, CPCE, Owner, Occasional Occasions by Carlton
- Emily Evanoff, CPCE, Catering Sales Manager, The Georgian Terrace Hotel
- Ray Anderson, CPCE, F&B Analyst, Coushatta Casino Resort
- Lexi Herman, CPCE, Assistant Director of Catering, Chevy Chase Club
- Archana Pyatt, CPCE, Director of Catering, Chef Smirnov Catering
- Brittany Brown, CPCE, General Manager of The Manor House, The Houstonian Hotel, Club, and Spa
- Kellie Mendoza, CPCE, Senior Catering Manager, Tempe Mission Palms Hotel?
- Jen Gordon, CPCE, Event Manager, The Cliffs
- Rachael Benson, CPCE, Sales and Catering Manager, Biltmore Farms Hotel
- Michelle Segura, CPCE, Catering Sales Manager, Bold American Events
- Patricia Bethel-Sookhoo, CPCE, Account Director, Catering, The Westin Peachtree Plaza