Chapter Leaders Council Committee
Overall Role and Purpose
The Chapter Leaders’ Council (CLC) is the representative body of NACE national chapter leaders. The council collaborates with the organization by providing support and input on national strategic initiatives that affect members at the local level. The council is represented by a Chair that sits on the National Board as a voting member, a Vice Chair, and a committee of members who mentor current leaders as well as scan the health and welfare of all NACE chapters to recommend appropriate training, tools, and resources to help NACE achieve its mission and goals.
Chair: Amber Allen, CPCE
- CLC Chair will sit on the NACE National Board as a voting member.
- Work with the NACE staff to organize and lead committee members to evaluate tools and resources that are currently available as well as what might be needed.
- Provide input on chapter leader education, including the NACE Evolve conferences for chapter leaders.
- Encourage a culture of mentorship and support within the chapter leadership.
- Carry out the duties of this position as decided by the president with the advice and consent of the board of directors.