Business Academies: Catering Services
Whether you are new to the catering and events industry, considering a career change, or just want to enhance your skills, NACE Business Academies will give you knowledge that is critical to your success and will set you apart in the industry.
12 CPCE Contact Hours
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Develop a menu by understanding food, beverage, labor and overhead costs
- Prepare an effective menu proposal based on the client’s goals and objectives
- Describe basic characteristics of various styles of food service
- Estimate staffing needs for typical catered events using a particular style of service
- Prepare to execute both on and off-premise catered events
*Please note: Following purchase, you will receive an email within 2 business days with enrollment information.