Catering Services - Business Academies Certificate Program
Date(s): November 2, 2015 - November 29, 2015
Time: 8:00 AM EST - 5:00 PM EST
Event Website: http://www.nace.net/businessacademies
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Academies Certificate Program - Catering Services Course
NACE is excited to offer an online learning experience through the NACE Business Academies Certificate Program. The Catering Services course will help caterers and event planners gain a basic understanding of various styles of food service, distinguishing different types of table services, and estimating staffing needs. View all upcoming 2015-2016 courses.
Included in your registration fee:
- Video presentations
- Interactive exercises and discussion forums
- Quizzes to test your knowledge
- Downloadable certificate to display your accomplishment
Non-member (public) $249
- Access to internet and browser
- View all presentation videos
- Complete all exercises and quizzes
- Complete final project (min. score required)
This course will have new activities (videos, exercises and quizzes) posted each week on Monday. You can complete the activities at any time during the week they are available. You will be able to interact with other participants when your schedule allows - 24 hours a day!
Course learning objectives:
- Develop a menu by understanding food, beverage, labor and overhead costs
- Prepare an effective menu proposal based on the client’s goals and objectives
- Describe basic characteristics of various styles of food service
- Estimate staffing needs for typical catered events using a particular style of service
- Prepare to execute both on and off-premise catered events
Credit cards will be accepted as payment for your registration. Credit card payments should be made online at the time of registration.
Cancellation and refund policy:
If you wish to cancel, you must do so by October 26, 2015 in writing to email@example.com. You will be refunded, less a $75 administrative fee.
Link To This Event
MapGoogle | Yahoo
CPCE Approved Contact Hours: Meeting & Event Catering Certificate
Date(s): November 1, 2015 - December 1, 2015
Time: All Day
Event Website: http://www.tisoh.edu/programs/department-of-catering/mec/
Organization: The International School of Hospitality (TISOH)
This course is designed to provide those interested in meeting and event planning, or food & beverage with a comprehensive understanding of on-premise and off-premise catering. Learn readily applicable F&B management techniques and tactics to be more effective and competitive, delivering maximum value to clients based on the available budget.
This course is available online so you can enroll anytime!
NACE has approved this conference for 45 CPCE contact hours towards the initial or recertification application for the CPCE designation. This education is not offered by NACE or inconjuction with NACE.