ADMEI Emergency Preparedness Certificate Program
This 10+ hour program is designed to develop emergency & risk management specialists within your company by providing participants with in-depth training in:
- Emergency Planning Mission with a focus on prevention, mitigation, and recovery
- Basics of Emergency Operations Planning
- Comprehensive, team approach to assist in building or revising an Emergency Operations Plan
- Extensive scenarios to explore emergency situations and appropriate responses
- Additional planning considerations and risk assessments tools
- Current events and trends impacting the event and destination management industry
Each participant will receive an Event Emergency Planning Checklist to customize for their use and a series of PowerPoints on training tactics and procedures to use for training internal and supplier/vendors.
This program begins at 1 pm on day one, includes an evening event for which an emergency preparedness and risk management plan is developed by the course participants, and concludes the second day at noon. Participants who successfully complete this course will receive a certificate in event emergency preparedness.