Archive May 2017
All of the articles archived for the month that you have specified are displayed below.
THE ONLY THING THAT REMAINS CONSTANT IS CHANGE!I’ve worked at the WDW Swan and Dolphin since 2003. During this time I have experienced changes to Leadership, vast renovations, and the creation of restaurants, most notably Todd English’s BZ and Il Mulino. We have also re-defined our Banquet Service and reorganized our Catering and Event Management Dept.
Three simple things you can do to improve your event social media presence TODAY!
Social media can be a huge marketing tool for event businesses, but can also be completely overwhelming. The good news is, there are some small easy things you can do today to improve your social media presence!
Superpowers for Selling
Could you imagine how your life would be changed if:
- Every difficult relationship you’ve ever had could be different.
- Every client you have could be your ideal, your favorite, your client soulmate.
- Every interaction you have with people would be effective and positive.
- Every sale you make would be faster, easier & more profitable.
- How does that feel? Want more goodness? Wish that was your every day reality?
How can you stand out from the competition?**NACEEXP17 SESSION SNEAK PEAK**
They must show the client WHY they are different.
I surveyed 474 event professionals around the country- both large & small - and asked them to rank the reasons why they believe that a client didn’t book with their company. Here is the result...